Easy Cauliflower Rice
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and chop them in a food processor till fine (if you don't have a food processor, you can do this by hand with a cheese grater).
- Melt the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chopped cauliflower and stir for 3 minutes. Then add two tablespoons of water, cover, and turn the heat down. Allow it to steam for another 5 minutes, then uncover and serve.
Seriously, it's that easy. Use it with all of your favorite meals in the place of rice, couscous, quinoa, or polenta.
The Benefits of Cauliflower
- 73% of your daily recommended vitamin C (!)
- 19% of your daily recommended vitamin K
- 14% of your daily recommended folate
- 13% of your daily recommended vitamin B5
- 12% of your daily recommended vitamin B6
- 11% of your daily recommended choline, and
- 11% of your daily recommended fiber.
So cook up... and enjoy!